Congratulations on your wedding!
Here are a few policies you should know about concerning your wedding announcement.
1. In order to have your wedding and photo printed, it must be submitted within three months of the marriage. We will print a wedding story but no photo for free up to six months after the wedding. To run a photo with your wedding story after the three-month deadline has passed, you will be required to pay a $50 fee. No weddings older than six months will be published.
2. All of our wedding forms are due in by due in by 5 p.m. Thursday to be published in the following Wednesday's paper.
3. All of our wedding announcements must now be proofread. This means that we need someone to read the announcements to check for spelling or information errors. This must be done by no later than 9 a.m. on the Friday before the Wednesday paper in which you want this to run.
4. When returning this form, insert contact information so we can get the typed announcement to you in a timely fashion (fax number, e-mail address or phone number).
5. We put all of the wedding forms into our own format. If for some reason you are unhappy with our format, you are welcome to pay for your announcement at a rate of 30 cents per word.
Thank you for following our policies.
Phone: (573) 996-2103
Fax: (573) 996-2217